Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Promoting My Blog take 2

I have been reading other product placement blogs; it's really interesting to see what people's opinions are on certain media topics. Many people have been writing about Second Life and how it may or may not help the success of a business or product. One blog in particular talked about Bloomsberry chocolate like I did before in a prior post. Her post definitely got me thinking and I started to see a new perspective on how SL might help Bloomsberry. I left a comment on Amanda's blog explaining my thought process and how her post helped me develop new ideas.

I'm hoping that by leaving comments on other people's blogs, I will get more people to check out my own blog. Hopefully it works, but I guess I'll have to keep leaving comments and see what happens.

Check out Amanda's blog at: http://playproduct.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Kim Gregson said...

no - it's not enough to talk to each other - you need to reach out - you want to be part of the professional conversation

email your company, email companies you mention - reach out to professionals - not other students