Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Promoting the blog

I'm really getting into blogging. It's fun to write updates on product placement, product releases, sponsorships, and current events that are happening. I realized that with all my posts about promotion, I should focus on promoting my blog.

I have sent the link to my blog to my brother, who is at grad school in New Mexico studying creative writing. He sent the link to his housemates, girlfriend, and classmates. I have sent the link to quite a few of my friends over IM; many of them have started asking me about my blog every week and even have given me input about what they would like to see me write about. I also sent an email to my high school teachers, so they could get a better idea about what I am studying in college.

I am planning on searching through the blog network and finding people with similar blog topics, and send them my blog link.

Hopefully through all of these different strategies for promotion I will get more readers and find out what other people think about the different topics in my blog. If you think of another way to promote my blog, let me know!

No comments: